Welcome to the web site of the East Anglia Region of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
[CAMRA Members - Please Sign In to access all material]
The East Anglia Regional Pub of the Year is the Stanford Arms, Lowestoft, NR32 2DD, http://whatpub.com/WAV/694
The Stanford Arms has reached the final four in the country, and is in contention for CAMRA's National Pub of the Year!
The East Anglia Regional Cider Pub of the Year is the Woodbine Inn, Waltham Abbey, EN9 3QT, http://whatpub.com/HEB/11457
The East Anglia Regional Club of the Year is the South Benfleet Social Club, SS7 1PB, http://whatpub.com/ESE/11548
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 10:35 : Industry experts including @RogerProtz and @AJTBeer will be leading beer tastings at @BBCGoodFoodShow. Join us: ow.ly/5KdK30gfl4I
- Saturday, 10:15 : Our #PubSavingAward recognises people that have come together to help save a pub that would have otherwise been dem… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 15:05 : (Hopefully) right now - ICYMI: @TheStanfordArmsPub, @wigancentral, @CricksArmsWA10 + @WeaversRealAle are our #POTY… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 14:55 : It's been a long Friday! Apologies again and thanks to @SHIRADAWA10 for letting us know the Cricketers Arms does ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 14:45 : Apologies, in our recent tweet about our #POTY finalists we should have tagged @stamfordarmspub - which isn't in Jakarta, but Lowestoft.