Welcome to the web site of the East Anglia Region of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
[CAMRA Members - Please Sign In to access all material]
Sign the ‘Cheers to Choice’ petition at http://www.camra.org.uk/cheerstochoice
The petition has four key points:
- Consumers are ready to support our pubs when they can reopen.
- We are concerned for the survival of our small and independent brewers and cider makers.
- We want to see local and independent brands when we can get back to the bar.
- We urge all pub companies to give tenants the option to stock local and independent beers and ciders to help these producers, and make sure that pub offerings are as attractive to punters as possible.
Don’t waste 50 million pints! Easily search for local beer, cider and perry nearby available to order by delivery and or collection. Help support the industry during the COVID-19 lockdown by shopping local using the Brew2You app! Visit https://brew2you.co.uk/ for more details.
Brew2You app is now available to download via the Google Play store!
#PullingTogether Campaign to help pubs, brewers and cider makers through the COVID-19 pandemic
CAMRA has created a virtual pub where beer and cider drinkers as well as regular pub-goers can get together for a pint to help tackle loneliness and social isolation felt during the Coronavirus lockdown and the closure of the nation’s pubs.
The Red (On)Lion is a video platform where anyone can enjoy a lively chat over a beer or cider. There is a ‘main bar’ area, and visitors can also create or book a table to set up video conferencing with their friends.
As you can appreciate, the East Anglia Regional Pub of the Year 2020, Cider Pub of the Year 2020, and Club of the Year 2020 competitions are currently suspended.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Wednesday, 14:18 : #PRESSREQUEST! We're looking for brewers who have had to close up shop this year for a national media query - if this sounds like you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org #journorequest #mediarequest
- Wednesday, 13:00 : Why does your CAMRA membership count? We’ve asked the people that know – our members! They’ve been telling us why CAMRA membership is so important to them. #CAMRAMembershipCounts ❤️🍻 Let us know your reason here! 👉 ow.ly/qSbF50BOApW pic.twitter.com/iG9dy85lCj
- Tuesday, 17:00 : Join @RogerProtzBeer for an exclusive tasting session, based on 'The Family Brewers of Britain'! 📚 The tastings (3 dates available) will use beers from the book's featured breweries. Ticket price includes the supply & delivery of 6 beers 🍻 Buy yours 👉 ow.ly/deZS50C476Z pic.twitter.com/N9gwRXBxHv
- Tuesday, 16:34 : Media request! 🚨 Have you winter-proofed your beer garden? A freelance journalist is looking for pubs that have made their outdoor space more winter-friendly in light of new restrictions. Interested in taking part? Contact Claire at 👉 email@example.com pic.twitter.com/wA3hNnmmWb
- Tuesday, 11:51 : Thank you @MariaMillerUK! twitter.com/MariaMillerUK/…