Welcome to the web site of the East Anglia Region of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
[CAMRA Members - Please Sign In to access all material]
Don’t waste 50 million pints! Easily search for local beer, cider and perry nearby available to order by delivery and or collection. Help support the industry during the COVID-19 lockdown by shopping local using the Brew2You app! Visit https://brew2you.co.uk/ for more details.
Brew2You app is now available to download via the Google Play store!
#PullingTogether Campaign to help pubs, brewers and cider makers through the COVID-19 pandemic
CAMRA has created a virtual pub where beer and cider drinkers as well as regular pub-goers can get together for a pint to help tackle loneliness and social isolation felt during the Coronavirus lockdown and the closure of the nation’s pubs.
The Red (On)Lion is a video platform where anyone can enjoy a lively chat over a beer or cider. There is a ‘main bar’ area, and visitors can also create or book a table to set up video conferencing with their friends.
As you can appreciate, the East Anglia Regional Pub of the Year 2020, Cider Pub of the Year 2020, and Club of the Year 2020 competitions are currently suspended.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 13:31 : Many thanks to our Young Members @CAMRA_YM for putting together this graphic. twitter.com/CAMRA_YM/statu…
- Friday, 12:07 : To celebrate #VolunteersWeek, we've arranged 6 online workshops & tutorials for our volunteers at the Red (On)Lion! Starting from 15 June, topics will range from lockdown campaigning tactics to making the most of social media. See all events & sign up 👉 ow.ly/IrNz50zZHK0 pic.twitter.com/EpVataGZfr
- Friday, 07:58 : RT @IronHorseRanchH: You can find us on the #Brew2You app not just beer we also have coffee and milkshakes on there too 👍#supportlocal #lovedeepings #marketdeeping twitter.com/camra_official…
- Friday, 11:20 : RT @gillyinthepub: On my beer bookshelf (I'm really missing going to the pub!) I re-discovered this gem of a booklet: Where have all the Breweries Gone? Compiled in 1980 (?) by Norman Barber of the Brewery History Society and Published by Neil Richardson in association with @CAMRA_Official pic.twitter.com/7v9B8llpF8
- Friday, 08:53 : RT @PubsPintsPeople: Hi listeners! Are you @CAMRA_Official members who have some treasured stories from the archives we should feature on the show? If so get in touch, as we'd love to feature it!