Welcome to the web site of the East Anglia Region of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
[CAMRA Members - Please Sign In to access all material]
Sign the ‘Cheers to Choice’ petition at http://www.camra.org.uk/cheerstochoice
The petition has four key points:
- Consumers are ready to support our pubs when they can reopen.
- We are concerned for the survival of our small and independent brewers and cider makers.
- We want to see local and independent brands when we can get back to the bar.
- We urge all pub companies to give tenants the option to stock local and independent beers and ciders to help these producers, and make sure that pub offerings are as attractive to punters as possible.
Don’t waste 50 million pints! Easily search for local beer, cider and perry nearby available to order by delivery and or collection. Help support the industry during the COVID-19 lockdown by shopping local using the Brew2You app! Visit https://brew2you.co.uk/ for more details.
Brew2You app is now available to download via the Google Play store!
#PullingTogether Campaign to help pubs, brewers and cider makers through the COVID-19 pandemic
CAMRA has created a virtual pub where beer and cider drinkers as well as regular pub-goers can get together for a pint to help tackle loneliness and social isolation felt during the Coronavirus lockdown and the closure of the nation’s pubs.
The Red (On)Lion is a video platform where anyone can enjoy a lively chat over a beer or cider. There is a ‘main bar’ area, and visitors can also create or book a table to set up video conferencing with their friends.
As you can appreciate, the East Anglia Regional Pub of the Year 2020, Cider Pub of the Year 2020, and Club of the Year 2020 competitions are currently suspended.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 12:00 : We are delighted to have exceeded our @kickstarter goal for 'Modern British Cider', by @theciderologist 🎉 The campaign is still running until the end of the month - if you missed our news, have a read about the project here! 😊➡️ ow.ly/t1j350C12qZ pic.twitter.com/acx945YM1z
- Friday, 18:00 : .@simonscider has been awarded by CAMRA's Pomona Awards! Simon Gibson created mixed cider boxes during lockdown with complementary tasting sessions & is helping people across the country learn about cider & perry production. #CiderMonth 🍎 Read more 👉 ow.ly/7Mj550C0XpN pic.twitter.com/zj1cJyU4RS
- Friday, 17:00 : RT @PubsPintsPeople: LAST ORDERS! Ant, Matt & Clair have shared with us what brews they've been enjoying this week: 👇 Ant - Mann's Brown Ale by @MarstonsBrewery Clair - Cocow by @AmpersandBrewCo Matt - ALD IPA by @BrewDog Share with us below what drinks you’ve enjoyed lately! 🍻 pic.twitter.com/eKKsLXXICF
- Friday, 16:32 : Calling pub landlords! 🚨 @theipaper are looking to speak to pub landlords across the UK for a feature about the challenges they are facing due to the pandemic. They would also like to hear from landlords that have had to innovate and diversify due to the pandemic. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/o86Sl67swb
- Friday, 14:14 : 🚨🚨🚨 Check out @SIBA01's thread 👇 twitter.com/SIBA01/status/…